At Earthworm Foundation, we believe that supply chains can be an engine of prosperity for communities and ecosystems. To achieve this, we work with companies and other actors to tackle the environmental and social challenges of production practices.
This is where you come in !
Earthworm Foundation is seeking a motivated, Member Manager, based remotely in Continental US.
What Makes Us Unique
Our profound belief in people, their capacity to change and be a force for good. Our desire to work where the problems are, to innovate and find practical solutions on the ground.
- Serve as account manager for select Member companies ensuring high quality on-time deliverables, providing strategic support and cultivating trusting relationships
- Collaborate with companies, NGO’s and internal teams to develop clear, compelling solutions that industry can adopt
- Build strong relationships with current and prospective Members, partner organizations, experts, and other stakeholders
- Develop Member work plans collaboratively with Members and other Earthworm Foundation teams
- Support Members and partners in supply chain environmental and social risk and opportunity analysis, mapping, and reporting
- Support Members on stakeholder, supplier and customer engagement
- Develop Member-related communication tools and documents
- Identify companies and commodities that present opportunities to increase our impact on responsible commodity production
- Create proposals, negotiate contracts and help to grow our Membership in North America
- Support development and implementation of global Earthworm Foundation strategies
- Become a subject matter expert on our commodities and stay up to date on relevant news in order to adjust commodity strategies as necessary
- Effectively represent Earthworm Foundation at industry events and conferences
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience : 5 years minimum
- Contract : Open-Ended Contract, Full-time
- Salary range: $70,000-$100,000
- Work Place : Remote, Continental US
- 5+ years of professional experience with one or more of the following: environmental management, social impact, and/or labor relations, related to international agriculture and/or forestry supply chains
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business management, the environment, sociology/anthropology, international development, or a related field or equivalent professional experience;
- Past success in fundraising, sales, marketing or relationship management;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate teams to successfully deliver on complex projects;
- Good understanding and high interest in environmental, labor and social responsibility issues;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent organizational skills and keen attention to detail;
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to help drive sustainability in company procurement systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Proven ability to work within a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects;
Additional desired qualifications:
- Knowledge of raw material, forest products, food products, agriculture and/or certification programs;
- Experience in international supply chain management;
- International work experience;
- Experience in business development;
- Experience in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience working to improve environmental and social conditions in agriculture, forestry, or company operations;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Any other languages an advantage (especially Spanish, French, or Bahasa Indonesian).
By joining us :
If you are interested in this adventure, apply by sending your application to our US team at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, March 29, 2023. Please put your last name and MMSpring2023 in the subject line of the email, and let us know how you first learned of this vacancy.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Successful candidates will be contacted by email for an initial interview. The position will be open until filled. Only candidates who send a full application will be considered. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Good luck !